A History of Holy Trinity Church
© Bro Cwyfan Ministry Area, 2017  
Bryngwran   Holy   Trinity   Church   is   a   plain Jacobean   style   church   that   was   completed in   1841.   It   is   located   in   a   central   position   in the    village,    set    back    from    the    main    A5 road.   Before   this   new   church   was   built,   the parish    church    was    that    of    St.    Ulched, located    in    the    north    eastern    part    of    the parish,   not   far   from   Plas   Llechylched   today. Some   remains   of   the   old   church   are   still visible,   together   with   some   old   memorials dating    from    1665.    The    present    church serves    a    predominantly    Welsh-speaking community   and   most   of   the   services   are held    in    Welsh.    It    has    a    children's    club, Clwb   y   Drindod,   which   meets   in   the   nearby Church Room. Services 3:00 pm Holy Communion (Welsh) 2nd and 4th Sunday
Holy Trinity Church, Bryngwran