© Bro Cwyfan Ministry Area, 2017  
This church shows different periods of building dating from the 14th Century. The minstrel's gallery is supported on two cross beams on which is inscribed IB-RH- 11-W-1777. The delicate carved woodwork came from Jesus College, Oxford. The church houses the 'Ercagni Stone' which came from the site of the old church. Services 9:30 am Holy Communion 2nd Sunday 9:30 am Holy Communion (Welsh) 4th Sunday
St. Edern, Bodedern
A History of St. Edern’s Church